- Virtual Office Dynamics is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the United States.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you order, we need to know your name, company name, address, telephone number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information for payment and billing purposes, to update you about new products and services, to improve our services and to conduct research.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the United States data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.